Can you believe the first quarter of the year is already behind us and April started? Soon, all the cherry trees will have blossomed in New York City and Easter weekend will also be gone. But in the meantime, let’s enjoy the aesthetic a bit longer and try some delicious Easter cocktail recipes.
Easter would not be what it is without some chocolate of course, but what about using chocolate as your Easter cocktail container? That’s right, one of those cocktail recipes is a milkshake whose container is not a glass but a chocolate bunny!
In any case, the three Easter cocktail ideas below will sure make your holiday weekend even more worth it and fun! They are pretty easy to make, some of them either using similar ingredients or just two ingredients.
Easter Mini Egg Chocolate Martini
Mini Egg Martini ingredients
Easter Chocolate Martini method
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan until simmering point.
- Pour over the chocolate chips and stir to melt.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
- Pulse the mini eggs in a small food processor until crushed.
- Pour onto onto a plate.
- Brush the rims of a martini glass with the honey.
- Dip the glasses into the crushed mini eggs to give a chocolate rim.
- Pour the chocolate milk, Baileys and vodka into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
- Strain into the rimmed martini glass and enjoy!
Easter Bunny Shakedown
Baileys Easter Milkshake Ingredients
Bunny Shakedown method
- Carefully crack off the tips of the Easter bunnies.
- Blend the Baileys with the ice cream.
- Pour the milkshake into the chocolate bunnies.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and mini eggs. Enjoy!
Easter bunny martini
Easter bunny martini method
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inner sides of a martini glass.
- Shake the vodka, Baileys, chocolate liqueur, heavy cream on ice until combined.
- Drain the cocktail into the martini glass.
- Run a knife under hot water and create a slit into the bunny.
- Place the bunny on the rim of the glass. Enjoy.
What do you think of those three Easter cocktail ideas? Will you try any of those recipes? What is your favorite cocktail to sip on?
Thanks a lot for stopping by. I hope you liked this post.
See you soon,