Coming your way and absolutely perfect for autumn, here is a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin recipe. They are super fluffy and the flavor of pumpkin spice comes through beautifully without being overpowering. Plus, the dark chocolate chips balance it off so nicely. The texture is super airy and fluffy, so it is not overly rich nor heavy, and you’ll come back for more!
RELATED – Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes Recipe.
This pumpkin chocolate chip muffin is also pretty fast to make and with ingredients super easy to come by. Most of them will already be in your pantry – except maybe for the pumpkin purée, but still easy to find in any baking section of any supermarket all year round. Even more so as the fall starts!
Pumpkin chocolate chip muffin method
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F (or 220°C)
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix together (on low) sunflower oil, sugar, pumpkin purée, eggs, yogurt and vanilla until combined.
- In a separate bowl, sieve together flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the chocolate chips to the dry ingredients
- Add the flour mix to the wet ingredients, mixing on low until just combined.
- Divide the batter between the 12 muffin liners on the pan.
- Bake 5 minutes at 425°F, then lower temperature to 350°F and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Check if the muffins are baked through by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean, it is done.
- Let the muffin cool in the pan for about 5 minutes before transferring them over to a cooling rack.
- Let cool for another 15 minutes then enjoy with a cup of your favorite tea!
What do you think of those pumpkin chocolate chip muffin recipe? Don’t they look scrumptious? They are so easy to make yet absolutely delicious!
RELATED – Blackberry And Cinnamon Autumn Cupcakes.
Follow me on Instagram to see baking videos!
Thanks a lot for stopping by. Hope you liked this post.
See you soon,