Nothing like the summer to indulge in some delicious and refreshing cocktails, especially when they come in a frozen form. So easy to sip on, so tasty and ideal for an afternoon by the pool, this instant strawberry frozé will be your cocktail of the summer. This recipe provides quantity to make four frozé cocktails, so simply multiply the quantities by how many you’d like!
RELATED – Frozen Aperol Spritz.
|Ingredients (make 4)||Equipment|
Strawberry frozé method
- Fill an ice tray and place in the freezer overnight.
- Add the vodka, sugar, strawberries and rosé to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice, one cup at a time, to thicken the frozé. Test the consistency between each addition.
- Serve immediately in martini glasses.
- Optional: garnish with a strawberry and mint leaf.
- Keep in the freezer if not drinking immediately.
To watch a video of the instant strawberry frozé, click here.
RELATED – Rosé Cocktails Recipe.
What do you think of this instant strawberry frozé? Will you give it a go? Of course, it can also be changed for some other fruit flavors such as peach, raspberry, etc. Will you give this frozé recipe a go? What’s your favorite summer cocktail?
RELATED – Three Limoncello Cocktail Recipes.
Thanks a lot for stopping by. Hope you liked this post.
See you soon,