While I don’t necessary love eating chocolate as is, I do enjoy baking with chocolate or making chocolate treats. Yet, I had never really tried to add it to cocktails. Turns out it is not a bad idea at all and that’s how I ended up with this Easter bunny martini recipe. Not only is it super simple to make, it is also so good!
To be honest, the vodka makes the cocktail a bit strong so it may not be your cup of tea if you don’t like intense cocktails, but at the same time, that’s what makes it so so good! You’ll find below the ingredients and method to make those delicious Easter bunny martinis!
Ingredients & equipment
|Ingredients (for one cocktail)||Equipment|
How to make an Easter bunny martini
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around the inner sides of a martini glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the vodka, Baileys, chocolate liqueur, heavy cream and ice.
- Shake vigorously until combined.
- Drain the cocktail into the martini glass.
- Run a knife under hot water and create a slit into the bunny.
- Place the bunny on the rim of the glass.
Watch a video of this cocktail being made.
What do you think of this Easter bunny martini recipe? The cocktail is strong and very boozy but so delicious. Do you like Baileys? Do you often make cocktails with Irish Cream Liqueur and chocolate? Will you try this recipe?
Thanks a lot for stopping by. Hope you liked this post.
See you soon,