I hope you are not getting tired of my Easter recipes because they will keep on coming until the Holiday is gone! Something I had never really successfully done before was a no-bake cheesecake and I told myself, why not try again but have it sit in an Easter rabbit shaped chocolate shell? So here is a Biscoff Easter Rabbit Cheesecake recipe for you!
Biscoff Easter Rabbit Cheesecake ingredients
|Rabbit Chocolate Shells||Biscoff Cheesecake||Equipment|
Biscoff Easter Rabbit Cheesecake Recipe
Rabbit chocolate shells (make 4)
- Bring 100ml water to a simmer in a sauce pan.
- Put a bowl atop the sauce pan and melt milk chocolate chips.
- Remove from the heat and using a spoor pour in molds. Spread chocolate to covers sides.
- Put in the freezer for an hour to harden.
- Remove from the freezer and remove the chocolate rabbits from the molds.
- Chill in the fridge while prepping the cheesecake.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk together cream cheese, heavy cream and 2 tbsp Biscoff spread until thick and fluffy.
- Crumble 4 Biscoff cookies and divide between the four chocolate rabbits.
- Melt 2 tbsp in a bowl over simmering water and then add on top of the cookies in each shell.
- Pour the cheesecake into a piping bar and pipe to fill each chocolate rabbit.
- Decorate with a drizzle of melted Biscoff spread, cookie crumbles and a quarter of a Biscoff cookie.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
This Biscoff Easter Rabbit Cheesecake recipe is super easy and convenient to make because it does not require baking. The cheesecake simply need to set in the fridge for a few hours before being ready. If you do not wish to make your own Easter rabbit chocolate shells, you can buy chocolate rabbits or eggs in the store. Open them up in half to make your container.
What do you think of this Easter recipe? Are you a cheesecake lover? If you’re vegan or vegetarian, all the ingredients can be substituted for vegan alternatives. In any case, would you give this recipe a go?
Thanks a lot for stopping by. I hope you liked this post.
See you soon,