A few weeks ago, Ana came for a sleepover at mine. We had quite a lot of preparation to do for our trip to Tuscany. She knew the evening would be long so she brought a bottle of Almande Dairy Free Baileys. It’s the new vegan friendly Baileys for those who don’t know. And it tastes amazing. And tastes even better in cocktails.
So while we are in Tuscany, not enjoying the Tuscan sun at all because it’s been raining quite a lot since we made it here, I thought it would be good to experiment a few Baileys based cocktails. We are staying at the villa La Stalla in Lecchi in Chianti, on top of a hill, which made it perfect for photos!
Before you say anything, I know I mention Martini glasses in two recipes. I did not have any at the villa so used regular wine glasses. The cocktails still tasted amazing! And they would have been great to drink while enjoying the sun by the swimming pool and with a good book I am sure!
Baileys Chocolate Martini
-75ml of Baileys
-25ml of vodka
1. Put the Baileys and Vodka in a shaker.
2. Add chocolate syrup to your taste.
3. Add some ice cubes and shake until all ingredients blend.
4. Serve in a Martini glass and add some chocolate flakes for decoration.
-150ml of cold coffee
-50ml of Baileys
1. Make some coffee and leave it to cool down.
2. Put ice cubes in a glass and cover in coffee.
3. Add the Baileys.
Flat White Martini
-50ml of Baileys
-30ml of cold expresso
1. Add all the ingredient in a shaker.
2. Shake until all ingredients are perfectly blended.
3. Serve in a Martini glass.
Are you regular cocktail makers or drinkers? I have always enjoyed making my own cocktails. What about you? Any recipes here you will be trying out? What is your favorite cocktails? And recipe?
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you liked this post!
See you soon,