I am not one to complain about heat waves. Also, let’s start calling it what it is, which is proper summer… because that it what it actually is for most of Europe anyway… Moving on. What was I saying? Yes! Summer! And heat! They are the perfect excuse to treat yourself to some ice cream. But to make it more refreshing, I’d go for sorbet so here is a popsicle recipe!
Do you want to know why this recipe is so great? First of all, it is just four ingredients, three of whom are fruits, which make it a super easy recipe. Second of all, it is completely vegetarian and vegan friendly! And finally, it is done in less than 15 minutes!
Ingredients (for 6 lollies)
1. Mix the raspberry in a blender together with one table spoon of agave syrup. Set aside.
2. Mix the mango in the blender with four table spoon of agave syrup. Set aside.
3. Mix the kiwi in the blender with two table spoon of agave syrups.
4. Fill the popsicle moulds one by one. Alternate layers of fruits to play with the colors.
5. Put in the freezer for at least six hours.
And here you go, all good to go! Have a popsicle by the pool, after lunch, as afternoon treat… They are super good, super fresh, and super healthy!
What do you think? Hungry? Liking the look of those popsicle? Three ingredients is so quick and easy, right? Will you be trying it at home?
Thanks a lot for stopping buy. I hope you liked this recipe.
See your soon,