Who doesn’t like bottomless mimosa? Not me. I am always up for mixing some orange juice and Prosecco, whether at home or brunching out. The easiest cocktail to sip on, and smooth enough that you don’t even feel you’re getting drunk. But the usual combination can get boring at times. Of course you can switch orange juice with blood orange juice or even grapefruit juice…
RELATED – The best Barbie inspired cocktail recipes.
However, if you’re looking for something a just a little bit spicier (but that I mean a bit more original), I’ve got you. Mimosas can in fact be funner while still being the easiest cocktail to pull together. Add a bit of glitter here, a bit of cotton candy there and you get a whole new mimosa that is fun, delicious and also very instagrammable!
1. Galaxy Mimosa
- Pour some simple syrup in a small plate.
- Dip the top of the flutes.
- Sprinkles some glitter in a small plate.
- Dip the flute to cover the top in glitter.
- Put some cotton candy in each flute.
- Cover in Prosecco. Add more cotton candy if desired.
- Drop some glitter in the flute and stir.
- Add cotton candy on top of each glass for garnish (if desired).
Watch a video here.
2. Ocean Mimosa
- Pour orange juice in ice tray and freeze overnight.
- Add orange juice ice cube to a wine glass.
- Cover with Prosecco, but leave some space at the top.
- Add blue curaçao.
RELATED – Three Limoncello cocktail recipes.
3. Pink Lemonade Mimosa
- Pour equal part Prosecco and rose lemonade.
- Add 1/4 tbsp of glitter. Stir with a spoon.
- Top with cotton candy for decoration.
4. Cotton Candy Mimosa
- Dip a wine glass into some vanilla frosting.
- Cover in sprinkles.
- Pour Prosecco until half of the glass is full.
- Add cotton candy and top up with more Prosecco.
To see a video of the cotton candy mimosa being made, head over to Instagram.
RELATED – 3 easy pink cocktails for Valentine’s Day.
Do you like mimosa? Is that your go-to brunch cocktail? What do you think of those four mimosa recipes? Which one is your favorite? Will you give some of them a try?
Thanks a lot for stopping by. Hope you liked this post.
See you soon,