I am feeling creative these days! Which is amazing coz my Instagram is looking nice again. I also went back into reading as you may already know. But most important, I got into baking and I am loving it! Of course, I still need some training. Yet, I wanted to share with you this spongy chocolate cake recipe that is ridiculously easy! Really, even if you suck at baking, you can’t fail it!
-200g black chocolate
-125 white sugar
-15g baking powder
1. First thing first, pre-heat your oven at temperature 180°
2. Melt the chocolate in hot water-bath. Then add the butter.
3. Separate the yolks and egg whites in two salad bowl.
4. Mix the yolks with the sugar and a bit of water until it looks slightly foaming.
5. Add the melted chocolate and butter to the mixture and stir together.
6. Whisk the egg white to form stiff peaks. Blend into the mixture.
7. Butter a baking pan and add in the mixture. Put in the oven and let bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
8. Use a knife to see if cooked. Let cool at room temperature. Pour yourself a cuppa and enjoy!
Any fan of chocolate amongst you? Or any keen bakers? What do you think of this recipe? Sounds so easy, right?! Are you going to try it? If so, tag us in so that we can see your pictures!
I hope you liked this post. Thanks for reading.
See you soon,