Since it is Christmas and that Christmas is a time where we all just want to indulge ourselves with delicious food, let’s carry on with another Christmas recipe on this blog! And also because I rather like baking and trying new recipes! Today, I am gonna show you how to make this double chocolate bark! Super Christmassy, very colorful and with two different chocolates for twice as much pleasure. Chocolate lover, this one is for you!
A Christmas double chocolate bark recipe
-400g milk chocolate
-200g white chocolate
-(Red & green) Smarties
1. Start by making the chocolate shapes. In a saucepan, bring water to a simmer. Put a heat proof bowl in the saucepan. Make sure the water does not touch the bowl. Melt 200g of milk chocolate. Stir until fully melted. Pour into chocolate molds and put in the fridge for 10 minutes so that it sets.
2. Repeat chocolate melting with the remaining 200g of milk chocolate. Pour the chocolate onto the lined baking tray. With the back of a spoon, spread the chocolate over the whole surface to get a thin layer. Put in the fridge to set 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Melt the white chocolate. Remove the baking tray from the fridge and pour melted white chocolate over the milk chocolate. Spread it so that if forms a second layer. Be quick to make sure it does not melt the other layer and mixes up.
4. Remove the chocolate shapes from the mold and distribute evenly over the tray. Add green and red smarties. Scatter the sprinkles all around the chocolate shapes and smarties.
5. Place the tray bake into the fridge until it completely sets.
6. Remove from the fridge, peel off the baking sheets and break the chocolate tray into pieces.
7. Eat, give, gift, enjoy!
See?! How easy! And delicious! And the perfect gift for your colleagues, friends or just to treat your family!
Are you a chocolate lover? What do you think of this recipe? Will you try it? Have you ever tried to make a chocolate bark? What did you do?
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you liked this post!
See you soon,